- NEW upper floor Master Bedroom Suite with En-suite Bathroom, with a small sitting area and floor-to-ceiling privacy triple glazing with views over the Falls
- The Cottage will sleep up to 10
- One King Suite with private Shower room
- One king-sized room
- One triple bedroom
- One twin room (Jack-and-Jill en-suite)
- One single room (Jack-and-Jill en-suite)
About Tigh Muileann
A large self-catering holiday home overlooking the picturesque Falls of Dochart and the Dochart Bridge to the west of Killin. Tigh Muileann, meaning ‘the Mill House’ sits close to the Old Mill with visible waterwheel and magnificent waterfall.
Furnished to a high standard Tigh Muileann offers flexible self catering accommodation. The lower level has a fitted kitchen with wall and base units, fridge, dishwasher, oven and hob, a separate dining room with open fire and large table with bench seating. The sitting room has a log burning stove, leather sofas, 1 armchair, a coffee table and TV on an oak cabinet. One king size bedroom, one triple bedroom, and a family bathroom are also on this level.
The second level has a single bedroom plus a twin bedroom with Jack and Jill shower room.