Fully refundable / Smaller deposit / Later Balance Payment
Lower Carhullan is a modern 3-bedroom well-appointed holiday cottage, completed early 2018. Originally an unused traditional Westmorland barn, the building has been beautifully redeveloped using much of the original stone fabric, into a modern, luxury property for up to six guests and up to two dogs.
The house is situated high up on Bampton Common, yet only 7 miles from Penrith and a 20-minute drive from Jct 39 of the M6. Superb views in all directions and a plethora of walks lead directly from the doorstep. Set over two floors, the property has oil fired underfloor heating throughout.
- Three bedrooms: 1 x super-king with en-suite shower, basin and WC, x 1 super-king (can be twin upon request) with en-suite shower, basin and WC, 1 x double with en-suite bath, separate walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Ground floor shower room with a large walk-in shower, basin and WC
- Sitting room with woodburning stove.
- Underfloor heating throughout AGA, cooker and induction hob, integrated cooker and microwave, 2 x dishwasher, Dolce Gusto coffee machine
- Toiletries provided
- Ample off-road parking for 6 cars
- Two pets welcome (Dog beds provided)