The Tide House is a fabulous, beautifully refurbished Downalong townhouse. Perfectly located for the beaches of Porthmeor, Porthgwidden and The Harbour, and only moments from the shops, galleries and restaurants. Situated in the prime location of Back Road East, The Tide House is moments from the award winning beaches and cafes of St Ives. Built in the 1850's, this period property has been lovingly refurbished to a luxurious standard. The house evokes a relaxed nautical style. Set over four floors, the accommodation has a fresh New England elegance, with great attention to detail including original artwork. There is a wonderful panoramic view of the sea and surrounding coastline round to The Tate gallery from the top bedroom.